Many people build websites so they can share their thoughts online, promote their hobbies, or sell a few items. If you count yourself among those people, a dedicated server is a good investment in terms of cost and power, especially for larger enterprises.
It is to say that, if your website is going to be the backbone of a growing, thriving business, you’ll need a dedicated server. In the era of Intel Scalable processors, the Intel Xeon Gold have been extremely popular. So, if you are looking for affordable dedicated servers, then BMCServers is only the best choice for you. We have a number of dedicated server hosting CPU providers at affordable price.
And now we are adding an advanced technology processor which is Intel Xeon Gold 6230. With the Intel Xeon Gold 6230R, we get a new part that offers 26 cores. In this article, we are going to review Intel Xeon Gold and see how it will going to be the backbone of a growing and thriving for your business.
Intel Xeon Gold 6230R Quick Overview:
The Xeon Gold 6230R is one of Intel’s high-end Server processors. It was released in 2020 with 26 cores and 52 threads.
With base clock at 2.1GHz, max speed at 4GHz, and a 150W power rating. The Xeon Gold 6230R is based on the Cascade Lake 14nm family and is part of the Xeon Gold series.
Xeon Gold 6230R is also the successor of Intel’s last gen Xeon Gold 6130F processor that was based on the Skylake SP and 14nm process and was released in 2017.
This processor packs 26-cores and 52-threads in a mainstream package for the first time, and does it at a similar price point as the Ryzen Threadripper 3960X, a processor with just 24-cores and 48-threads.
Key stats for the Intel Xeon Gold 6230R:
- 26 cores / 52 threads with a 2.1GHz base clock and 4.0GHz turbo boost.
- The CPU features a 150W TDP…
- 26-cores is perhaps the defining feature here.
- Memory type: DDR4 up to 1024GB
- Memory Channels: 6 with ECC
- 10.4 GT/s UPI.
- 64 bit.
- 26 x 1 MB caches.
- 35.75 MB shared cache. Physical memory. 1 TB. Multiprocessing. …
- 150 Watt. Notes on Intel Xeon 6230R. Intel Optane DC Persistent Memory is supported
- Sockets FCLGA3647 Supports
- 85°C Case Temperature
- 76.0mm x 56.5mm Package Size
- 150 W Design Power
Full processor specifications on Intel page: GOLD 6230R Processor
- Time to value (TVV) Finish a project on time and realize the benefits of Intel Gold.
- Capable and strong platform for the data-fueled enterprise.
- Innovation of high performance in data analytics.
- Next generation virtual networks, 5G compatible.
Intel Gold 6230R, 26 cores/52 threads – 2.1Ghz
64GB Registered ECC DDR4 (up to 384GB RAM)
2x SSD 240GB RAID1
Internal KVM over IP
Ubuntu 18.04 64bit
2x Intel Gold 6230R 52 cores/104 threads – 2.10GHz
256GB Registered ECC DDR4
2x 500GB NVMe RAID1
Remote hands (KVM-IP)
Ubuntu 18.04 64bit
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.